Connor Thomas Dawson Address: 615 Hamilton St., Apt. #1105, New Westminster, V3M 7A7
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org (no ‘r’ ) Cell: 604.815.3017 _________________________________________________________________________
- ● Production Assembly Worker:
ProLab Health & Beauty Ltd. Vancouver (Full-time temporary, Summer 2017) Assembly line worker, quality control, product assembly.
- ● Recreation Leader , Summer Youth Program:
City of Coquitlam and City of Burnaby
(Full-time temporary, April 2017- August 2017)
Delivery of activity programs to school children, leader, facilitator, engagement with youth, and interaction with parents.
- ● Facility House Man:
Executive Suites Hotel & Resort (Part-time temporary, June 2013 – Sept. 2016) Maintenance, customer service, housekeeping
- ● Stock Person:
Canadian Tire, Squamish (Part-time temporary, 2016) Stocking shelves, unloading delivery trucks, aisle maintenance.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- ● Vancouver Island University – Recreation, Sport Management and Business, 2n d year. Attending Douglas College, New Westminster in 2018.
- ● Standard First Aid CPR/AED Level HCP
- ● Emergency First Aid CPR/AED Level C
- ● Emergency Childcare First Aid CPR AED Level B
- ● High Five certification
- ● Howe Sound Secondary School graduate 2016
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- ● First Aid/Canadian Red Cross/CPR accreditation
- ● ‘High Five’ accreditation
- ● Community events volunteer / Volunteer youth sports coach
- ● Physically fit
- ● Solid computer and Social Media skills
- ● Supervisory skills, team player
- ● Responsible, reliable, strong time management and organizational skills